HOW TO WATCH FOX SPORTS GO IN UK
How to Watch Fox Sports in the UK Using a VPN
Expats or sports fans can watch Fox Sports outside the US with a virtual private network. This security tool channels your internet traffic through a secure tunnel and sends it to a remote server abroad. Once you connect to the foreign network that you chose, the VPN will give you a new IP address from the region that you selected to make it appear as if you were physically there.
Furthermore, your virtual private network will encrypt your traffic to prevent anyone from reading it. This means that you can surf the web anonymously because no party will be able to see your online activity, not even your ISP. This makes it a really useful tool for those who enjoy their privacy.
In other words, if you wish to follow your favorite baseball team while enjoying some fish and chips in London, all you have to do is connect to an American server. After that, you’ll be able to unblock Fox Sports Go and every other US-restricted channel.
Just follow these simple steps and you’re all set:
- Make sure you subscribe to a well-known and efficient VPN service. I recommend ExpressVPN.
- Now, head over to your device’s app store and download and install the VPN application. You can also do that from your provider’s website.
- After you sign in, connect to a server from the United States. Once the connection is established, you’ll get an American IP address.
- Go to Fox Sports Go. You’ll notice that the location error message that was on display has disappeared thanks to your VPN.
- Watch Fox Sports Go in the UK or anywhere else.
ExpressVPN is one of the best VPN providers in the industry right now. It covers all the basic areas you’d want from your service (security, privacy, speed) and then some.
The company has over 3,000 servers across 94 countries, which is one of the largest networks in the business. Therefore, bypassing geo-blocks is like a walk in the park for this brand.
Furthermore, it uses strong security features, including the military-grade AES 256-bit encryption, not to mention the privacy-driven no-logs policy. These specs allow you to go online safely and anonymously.
And when it comes to speed, ExpressVPN offers one of the best rates on the market with unlimited bandwidth. As a result, you won’t have to worry about things like buffering or data consumption.
I used this service when I wanted to watch the Chicago Cubs while vacationing in London. It worked like a breeze.
Or, if you’d rather check out some other options, the below alternatives can unblock Fox Sports Go as well.
How to Watch Fox Sports in the UK Using a Smart DNS
You can also unblock Fox Sports Go using a Smart DNS proxy. This tool only reroutes the data that expose your geographic location, so it’s a bit different from the VPN. It sends your traffic to a server that can unblock the channel, which means it’s located a region inside Fox Sports Go’s coverage zone, i.e. the USA.
However, Smart DNS proxies don’t encrypt your data or hide your IP address.
Here’s what you have to do to access Fox Sports Go from the UK using a Smart DNS:
- First, you have to sign up to a good service, of course, like Unlocator.
- Set up the proxy on your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android device. You’ll find plenty of useful videos/setup tutorials to help you configure your Smart DNS.
- Go to Fox Sports or launch the app on your device.
- Stream Fox Sports Go in the UK.
If you want to go for the Smart DNS method, you won’t find a better service than Unlocator. It can give you access to over 200 channels, including Fox Sports Go, BBC Sport, beIN Sports, ESPN, HBO, Hulu, and much more. Moreover, you’ll get a week to test drive the service before making any long-term commitment with the 7-day free trial period.
Watch Fox Sports in the UK
Find live scores, player & team news, videos, rumors, stats, standings, schedules & fantasy games on Fox Sports in the UK with a VPN. You can stream the best games in the UK and anywhere else on your own terms with the best VPN for Fox Sports Go. Also, you can use a Smart DNS proxy likeUnlocator.
Did you use one of the above services while in the UK? Tell us about your VPN or Smart DNS proxy experience in the comment section below.