How to stream Giro d’Italia 2019 live online? The Giro d’Italia bicycle race will start on the 11th of May, 2019 in Italy. It’s one of the most prestigious cycling events along with the Tour de France and Vuelta a España. That’s why official streaming channels from all over the world will broadcast the race live online. In this article, you can find a list of all the biggest premium and free Giro d’Italia channels. I will also show you how to use VPN or Smart DNS proxies to unblock these channels in USA, UK, Germany, France, Canada, or Australia. Learn how to watch Giro d’Italia free live on PC, Mac, iOS, Android, PS4, Xbox, Fire TV, Apple TV, or Roku.
How to Watch Giro d’Italia 2019 Live Online?
Giro d’Italia Streaming Channels
- Rai Play (Italy, Free)
- Fubo TV (the USA, Free 7-Day Trial)
- FloBikes (USA, Canada)
- RSI LA2 (Switzerland)
- RTVE (Spain, Free)
- L’Equipe (France)
- Eurosport (Europe)
- SuperSport (Africa)
- Sky Sport (New Zealand)
- DAZN (Japan)
- SRG (Switzerland)
Note for Australian Cycling Fans: The 2019 Giro d’Italia will not be broadcasted on SBS due to rights changes.
How to Watch Giro d’Italia Live Online with VPN?
As you can see from the list above, if you want to stream the Giro d’Italia 2019 free live online, your best bet is Fubo TV. The only problem is that the popular American streaming channel is geo-restricted outside the USA. To bypass these regional restrictions, you have to spoof your online location. That’s exactly what you can do by using a VPN. Setting it all up is easier than you think.
- First, you need a VPN provider with VPN servers in the United States.
- Once you have signed up and installed the VPN app on your PC, Mac, iOS, or Android, connect to an American VPN server.
- Now you will be able to access Fubo TV as if you were living in the United States.
- Finally, head over to the Fubo TV website or use the Rai TV app and sign up for a free trial.
- Watch the Giro d’Italia live online.
Keep in mind that using a VPN does not eliminate the need for a subscription to the channels you wish to unblock. Given that FuboTV offers a free 7-day trial, you don’t have to worry about that though. Here are the best VPN services you can use to watch 2019 Giro d’Italia live online.
Stream Giro d’Italia 2019 Live Online with Smart DNS Proxies
Smart DNS is an alternative method you can use to unblock geo-blocked channels such as Rai TV or Fubo TV. Unlike when you use a VPN, your Internet traffic only gets partially redirected. If you check your IP address using WhatIsMyIP.Network after setting up Smart DNS, you will still see your real public IP.
- Smart DNS is compatible with any streaming device. You can watch Giro d’Italia on iOS, Mac, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, PS3/PS4, Amazon Fire TV, and Xbox.
- Smart DNS does not change your IP address nor encrypt your traffic as VPN does.
- If your ISP uses transparent proxies or DNS hijacking, then Smart DNS will probably not work for you.
- Smart DNS also doesn’t guarantee any anonymity since your IP address is still visible.
Unlocator’s one-week trial does not require a credit card i.e. you simply enter your email address and create your Smart DNS account. You can also use Unlocator to unblock Fubo TV around the world.
Giro d’Italia 2019 Stages
Here’s all you need to know about the 2019 Giro d’Italia:
- Bologna › San Luca (May 11)
- Bologna › Fucecchio (May 12)
- Vinci › Orbetello (May 13)
- Orbetello › Frascati (May 14)
- Frascati › Terracina (May 15)
- Cassino › San Giovanni Rotondo (May 16)
- Vasto › L’Aquila (May 17)
- Tortoreto Lido › Pesaro (May 18)
- Riccione › San Marino (May 19)
- Ravenna › Modena (May 21)
- Carpi › Novi Ligure (May 22)
- Cuneo › Pinerolo (May 23)
- Pinerolo › Ceresole Reale (Lago Serrù) (May 24)
- Saint Vincent › Courmayeur (Skyway Monte Bianco) (May 25)
- Ivrea › Como (May 26)
- Lovere › Ponte di Legno (May 28)
- Commezzadura (Val di Sole) › Anterselva / Antholz (May 29)
- Valdaora / Olang › Santa Maria di Sala (May 30)
- Treviso › San Martino di Castrozza (May 31)
- Feltre › Croce D’Aune-Monte Avena (June 1)
- Verona › Verona (June 2)
How to Watch Giro d’Italia 2019 Free Live Online? Bottom Line
This year will be the 101st edition of the Giro d’Italia. The race will begin with three spectacular stages in Sardinia before finishing with an individual time trial in Monza. Everything seems to be set for a spectacular cycling race.