How to Watch Vida Season 2 Anywhere
STARZ has a lineup of fantastic TV shows, including Outlander, Power, and of course, Vida season 2. However, due to licensing agreements, the streaming service only has broadcasting rights inside the United States. That is why you’ll see a location error message on your screen if you attempt to stream any of its shows from overseas.
“Unfortunately you are not able to purchase STARZ outside the United States or Puerto Rico.”
Therefore, you only have three options:
- A) Go to the US.
- B) Install a VPN.
- C) Get a Smart DNS proxy.
Since the first choice seems a bit drastic for simply streaming a TV series, not to mention expensive, I’ll show you how to access STARZ from abroad using B and C.
How to Stream Vida Season 2 with a VPN
First, you should know that STARZ and every other website can locate you through your IP address. This numerical label reveals where you are to the World Wide Web. And as soon as the channel figures out that you are outside its broadcasting region, it’s access denied.
However, a virtual private network can help you avoid all that by hiding your IP address. VPNs are security tools that protect your online privacy and give you access to restricted material. When you use a VPN, your traffic gets encrypted and rerouted through a server of your choosing. But to make sure that websites cannot track your actual location, the VPN will change your IP address to match your server’s site. As a result, you’ll appear as if you were in a different region.
And since STARZ is only available in the US, you must connect to an American server to get a US IP address.
- Only top VPN services guarantee access to geo-restricted channels. There are several ones you could use, but I recommend ExpressVPN.
- After you sign up, you must install the VPN app on your device. You can do that from Google Play or Apple’s App Store, or even from your provider’s website.
- Next, launch the app and log in (you only have to enter your credentials once).
- Now, search for any server in the USA and connect to it.
- Visit the STARZ website or app.
- Stream the latest episodes of Vida S2.
Best VPNs to Watch Vida Season 2
Well, in fairness, there are plenty of VPN brands on the market nowadays. But perhaps the most efficient is ExpressVPN. It offers some of the best features in the industry, including:
- Servers in more than 160 locations: ExpressVPN provides over 3,000 servers for its users and distributes over 160 locations in 94 countries. It is one of the largest networks in the industry, meaning you can unblock channels from any region you want, not just the US.
- AES 256-bit encryption: A military-grade encryption protocol that allows you to surf the internet anonymously. It also ensures that ISPs, government agencies, and hackers cannot read your online activity.
- Fast speed rates: Even though ExpressVPN uses tough encryption protocols, you won’t encounter any buffering issues. This provider has speedy and secure servers, an amazing feature if you want to stream full HD shows.
The company also never keeps or gives away any of your data as it implements a strict no-logs policy.
But if you don’t fancy ExpressVPN, or want to check out more options before deciding, the following table features some premium brands.
Unblock STARZ with Smart DNS
A Smart DNS proxy is another method to access STARZ and watch Vida season 2. This tool only reroutes the part of your connection that gives away your location, and nothing more. So if you don’t want something that makes too many modifications to your internet connection, then this method is probably for you.
Just follow the steps below, and you’ll be browsing through STARZ in no time:
- Subscribe to an excellent proxy service. We recommend you use Unlocator.
- Make sure STARZ is on their list of supported devices.
- Install the Smart DNS proxy on your device. You’ll have to do that manually, but it’s not that difficult. You’ll have plenty of guides to help you.
- Smart DNS proxies are also compatible with gaming consoles, Smart TVs, and routers.
- Stream Vida season 2 from anywhere in the world.
You should note, however, that the reason why you have to configure the service manually is because Smart DNS proxies don’t have dedicated apps.
Moreover, privacy isn’t their best feature as they don’t encrypt your traffic nor hide your IP address.
STARZ Compatible Devices
You can catch the latest episodes of Vida season 2 on any of the following devices:
- Windows PC
- Apple TV
About Vida Season 2
If you haven’t seen the series, then here’s an idea of what the show is about:
“Lyn and Emma are two Mexican-American sisters from the Eastside of Los Angeles who couldn’t be more different or distanced from each other. Circumstances force the sisters to return to their old neighborhood, where they are confronted by the past and surprised by family revelations,” according to STARZ.
Season one earned rave reviews, with Rotten Tomatoes giving it a 100% approval rating. The website’s critical consensus reads, “Vida explores familiar familial ground from a fresh perspective to create an earnest and heartfelt take on identity and what it means to belong.”
No wonder STARZ decided to renew the series for a second season.
- Melissa Barrera as Lyn Hernandez
- Mishel Prada as Emma Hernandez
- Ser Anzoategui as Eddy Martínez
- Chelsea Rendon as Marisol Sanchez
- Carlos Miranda as Johnny Sanchez
- Maria Elena Laas as Cruz
- Roberta Colindrez as Nico (season 2)
How to Watch Vida Season 2 Online – Final Thoughts
This American drama series sure sounds like a must-watch. And with such a high approval rating, we can’t wait to see what season 2 will unravel. If you haven’t seen the show yet, we recommend that you do. We know that you have a lot of free time on your hands now that Game of Thrones concluded. Therefore, if you live outside the US, the only way to stream Vida season 2 is via ExpressVPN or Unlocator.
Which service are you using to watch the second season of Vida? Share it with us by leaving a comment below.